Thursday, 27 March 2014

Magazine Advertisement

So for our ancillary task we had to create a digipak which i have already uploaded on my blog and we also had to create a magazine advertisement to promote our music video. Below is my Magazine advertisement which I decided to use the same cover image as on my digipak so both my digipak and my advertisement can be linked by the front cover. Also I decided to use this image as the front cover for both as it is a beautifully disturbing image and the  contrast of the beautiful scenery and the dark ghostly silhouette also links to our music video and adds an interesting effect.

I have included the release date, the title of my band and album, my record label "Pure Life Records", our band website and where our music video could be downloaded and also ratings from other magazines to promote the music video and album more highly. From researching other album magazine advertisements I found that these were the necessary requirements to produce my own interesting, eye catching magazine advertisement.


No comments:

Post a Comment