Monday, 10 March 2014
My Digipak
I decided to do a four panel digipak as they seem to be more current and popular in our chosen genre.
These two pictures will be used for the front cover for my digipak and the back cover. I chose to use these two pictures for the covers of my digipak because i was using the theme of reflections, hint hint the name of my album and so thought these pictures of the river in town park highlighted this. Also on my front cover i have used the image of the river but also wanted to capture a silhouette of a girl which also links to our music video where there is a creepy feel to it. I chose to use water shots to highlight freedom which is again reflected in our music video.
Labels:
Evaluations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment